Friday, September 21, 2012

RTR REMOVALS - BLUE

Dont think we can actually call the blue ones removal, BUT, lets take a look:

I cant imagine playing this for its normal cost, but if I do, I have probably already lost. The only situation that comes to mind, is if he left only one blocker left and Im his dead on board next turn... but wait, if he left too creatures, I can still pay overload and tap them both. So, SLEEP it is.







 One mana more, draw a card, and sorcery speed... Probably a filler? Sometimes a timewalk? No idea.









Now we are talking! Into the Roil with no card drawing, but with a upheaval effect in the late game... sign me in! This card is really powerful, and im ALWAYS going to play it. Or splash it.








Good old "doesnt untap blablabla... BORING.










Thats it for blue... Ill be right BLACK!

No comments:

Post a Comment